How Crystal Healing Can Help Improve Your Wellness
Different people calm their minds and body in different ways. Some write, some meditate, and some find healing through crystals. The concept of crystal healing therapy has been around for hundreds of years, but it has become more mainstream in recent years. We explore what crystal healing is, the different types of healing crystals available, and their benefits.
What Is Crystal Healing?
Crystal healing, also known as crystal therapy, is an alternative medicine practice that uses different semiprecious crystals and stones such as quartz, jade, amethyst, etc., to promote health and wellness. It is claimed that crystals help us heal by blocking negative and disease-causing energy and gushing positive energy into our bodies.
Specific crystals relieve specific ailments such as depression, insomnia, anxiety, and even physical ailments like digestive problems. From a scientific perspective, there is no concrete evidence that crystal healing is effective in curing ailments and diseases, as science doesn’t believe that diseases are associated with “energy flow” in our bodies. Nevertheless, crystal healing has become a popular practice, especially at New Age health spas and clinics, and many people seem to benefit from it.
How Can You Use Healing Crystals?
There are different ways to go about crystal therapy, but the purpose is the same – transferring crystal’s energy in and onto you.
- Wearing: Simply wear crystals as necklaces or bracelets or even incorporate them into your clothes.
- Meditation: Hold a crystal as a grounding tool in your meditative sessions.
- Décor: Place crystals in your bedroom, kitchen, office, etc.
- Spa Treatments: Use crystals in different spa treatments; get a facial or massage your body with them etc.
Different Types Of Healing Crystals
To avail the benefits of crystal healing, choose the right crystal depending on your wellness or health needs. These are some of the different types of healing crystals with different wellness elements.
Clear quartz is one of the most popular stones for crystal healing. It is a neutral energy conductor that adds more charge and vitality to your inner self as you meditate. Best stone for beginners.
Amethyst is the best stone if you are searching for some tranquility amidst all the chaos and stress. It offers relaxing energy during a busy day and sleepless night.
Black tourmaline is a protective stone that helps prevent negative energy from impacting your personal energy and flowing into your surroundings.
Citrine is bright stone radiation joy, light, and happiness. It is best to use it when you are feeling low to connect with your inner joy.
Rose quartz is popularly known as a crystal of love. It emits the energy of love which help open hearts up to romance and passion.
Moonstone imparts inspiration to connect with your truest personality and emotions, opening new possibilities and opportunities.
Jade has been used as a healing instrument for centuries. It can be used as a facial tool or in meditation practice. Jade can help eliminate toxins from the body by promoting the filtration system.
Benefits Of Crystal Healing
Crystals have healing benefits to improve health and wellness while helping aid certain health issues. There might be more benefits than you think and can have you wanting to try out crystal healing.
- Relieving Stress: Crystals such as amethyst may help relieve stress and anxiety, preventing nightmares and panic attacks.
- Enhancing Joy: Citrine may help encourage joy, prosperity, happiness, and good luck.
- Reducing Negative Energy: Different crystals such as black tourmaline and quartz may protect against negative energy, cleansing and reenergizing a person.
- Glowing Skin: Many precious crystals have been getting popular in beauty spas thanks to their glowing properties that help hydrate and smoothen your skin, leaving a soft glimmer.
- Reducing Physical Ailments: Some crystals are said to be beneficial in reducing physical ailments of the heart, stomach, intestine, etc.